Adopt a Zoo animal and become a partner in Zoo programs that help animals at home and abroad. Your adoption lasts for a year, and every adoption package arrives with a personalized adoption certificate. Higher-level adoptions bring even more surprises. Give one as a gift or keep the adoption all to yourself!
- Shared Care ($30) - receive a personalized adoption certificate, zookeeper notes about the animal, a color photo of the adopted animal and a button.
- Parent Plus ($60) - all of the above, plus an Adopt-An-Animal magnet.
- Grandparent Care ($100) - all of the above, plus an NC Zoo tote bag.
- Ambassador Care ($500) - all of the above, a cuddly plush of the adopted animal, and recognition on our Adoption Honor Roll.
- Rare Care ($1,000) - all of the above, plus recognition in the NC Zoo Society's Annual Report, a behind-the-scenes tour and lunch for four (tour and lunch date depends on zookeeper availability, and minimum age restrictions may apply).
Please note that these benefits may change based on the availability of listed items. If items are not available, Zoo Society staff will replace them with similar items of equal or greater value.